2. When there’s so many haters and negative things, I really don’t care.
3. Having lots of siblings is like having built-in best friends.
4. It doesn’t matter if you have a valentine or not – just love yourself and be your own.
5. Take and chance and don’t ever look back. Never have regrets, just lessons learned.
6. If I don’t feel confident about my body, I’m not going to sit at home and feel sorry for myself and not do something about it. It’s all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it’s fitness or whatever. It’s about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
7. I love when people underestimate me and then become pleasantly surprised.
8. The perfect date for me would be staying at home, making a big picnic in bed, eating Wotsits and cookies while watching cable TV.
9. You make mistakes, but I don’t have any regrets. I’m the kind of person who takes responsibility for it and deals with it. I learn from everything I do. I work very hard, I have so many things going on in my life. Get to know me and see who I am.
12. Maybe my fairy tale has a different ending than I dreamed it would. But that’s OK.
13. It’s fun to have a partner who understands your life and lets you be you.
14. I think if I’m 40 and I don’t have any kids and I’m not married, I would have a baby artificially inseminated. I would feel like Mary – like Jesus is my baby.
15. Even the people I surround myself with… are wiser, a little bit older than me, where before, all my boyfriends were younger.
16. People don’t understand the pressure on me to look perfect.
17. You can use the same motto for everything in life. If you put that effort in, you’ll get what you want.
18. I’m totally not against plastic surgery. I’ve tried Botox before. That’s the only thing that I’ve done.
19. My decision to end my marriage was such a risk to lose ratings and lose my fan base. I had to take that risk for my inner peace and to be happy with myself.
20. I love to eat – Kit Kats or cookies-and-cream ice cream. I need sugar like five times a day.
21. Holidays are the best. I couldn’t imagine being from a small family.
22. I have to be in a relationship in order to be intimate. I’m not the one-night-stand kind of girl. Despite the rumors.
23. I couldn’t sacrifice my heart for a publicity stunt.
24. If you’re a basketball player and you don’t stop and take pictures with your fans, you can have an amazing game and everyone still loves you.
25. I’m the true definition of a workaholic.
26. I promote a healthy lifestyle.
27. I love the sun but don’t have the time to get a good tan and keep it year-round, so I am a huge fan of tanning products.
28. I love meeting new people and telling them about my stories and my projects that I am working on.
29. I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal! Arms, bikini, legs, underarms… my entire body is hairless.
30. Now is the one time in my life I can be 100% selfish. I’m not married; I don’t have kids; I can focus on my career.